FACTS About The PAECs
The PAECs at AHS and CHS are “fraternal twins.” They look a little different on the outside, but both locations have the same capacity, classrooms, equipment and capabilities on the inside.
- Exquisite Mainstage Theaters with seating for over 680
- Flexible Black Box Theaters with seating up to 100 in any configuration
- Brilliant acoustics; cutting edge lighting, sound and projections technology; full fly gallery
- Pristine dressing rooms and green rooms; professional costume and scene shops
- Multi-level lobbies perfect for art displays and receptions
- Professional box office and concessions facilities
The PAECs are environmentally friendly "green" buildings and have won numerous design awards, including a 2012 AIA / SFV Award for Design Excellence and a 2011 Los Angeles Business Council Architectural Award.
PAEC at Agoura High School
28545 W. Driver Ave., Agoura Hills, CA
PAEC at Calabasas High School
22855 W. Mulholland Hwy., Calabasas, CA
Photos: © 2012 Ciro Coelho/CiroCoelho.com